Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Cookie a Day Keeps the Sweet Tooth at Bay

Stay faithful yee warriors of wee ones! I had to keep reminding myself of this daily during the month of November. Poor baby girl is teething once again and her sleep is very disrupted which means Momma Bear's (yes, Megan and Ashley I did say it this time) sleep is very disrupted. I feel like I've been transported back into college and lived the dreaded finals week over 4 times in a row.

But, I have my fingers crossed that things are getting better. I'm encouraged to be here again with you and find refuge in sharing the things in life that make me tick like good food, crafty projects, great people and Jesus.

The theme for this week, " A cookie a day keeps the sweet tooth at bay" or at least some of us would like to think so :) This week I will be drummin' up some of my families Christmas favorites. Fond memories flood my senses when I smell any one of these tasty treats brewin'. For kicks I threw in one wild card, a recipe I received from a dear friend in college. Her mom was a fabulous baker and she definitely passed down the talent to her sweet daughter.

Betty Crocker Lemon Bars
Santa Thumbprints
Peanut Butter Balls
Bre's Chocolate Chip Cookies

Stick with me. This week will be fabulous as we get ready for the holiday season and I share a treat a day from my families kitchen a bestow it upon yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment