Thursday, August 23, 2012

Morning Muffs

There are mornings when my husband has to be at work at 5am. That means I wake up at 4:15 (way before the rooster crows)!!! The typical morning routine consists of making daddy's lunch, breakfast and feeding the baby. So, to make my mornings a little easier I came up with (and a little altering from allrecipes) this super quick, easy, scrumptious breakfast muffin your manly man is sure to love :) Trust me! My husband is a power fighting (electrician), bear hunting, bass fishing, carhart wearing son of a gun and he LOVES THESE!

MORNING MUFFS
 
1 Jumbo Buttermilk Biscuits Can (cut each biscuit in 1/2)
*I buy a few and throw some in the freezer then defrost the night before
4-5 slices of mozzarella cheese and cut into small cubes
6 pieces of crumbed cooked bacon
6 eggs mixed in measuring cup (easier to poor this way)
add some pepper and milk to egg mixture
 
1. Use bacon grease to grease the inside of the cupcake tin
2. Start by taking the 1/2 biscuits and bringing corners together to make a small circle and place one at the bottom of each cupcake space.
3. Add cheese and bacon to each.
4. Pour egg, milk, pepper mixture into each space. I fill mine to the top which causes the Morning Muffs to flow over the brim when cooked.
 
Cook at 375F for 20-25 Min or until brown.
Let cool or you'll burn your face off.
 
*I used pepper jack, cheddar and sausage this morning.
 Mix and match.
You can't go wrong with this one.


To store I put them in a large freezer bag in the fridge so i can nuke them each morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment