Wednesday, August 29, 2012

GURU of ORGANIZED

Everything needs a place. I like ALL things in my house to have a specific SPOT! My husband thinks I'm nuts at times. I only know how to think in this capacity and I realized not all people think the same way. For some women calculus comes easy to them. Me, I need all the help I can get. So, I thought, I bet there is some women out there who organization to them is what math is to me.

Here's your first FREE tutoring session:

Ton's of products in your bathroom from ponies to polishes? Here is a quick way to store these supplies and even grab it on the go for trips. Buy a scrapbook bag from Michael's. Mine cost $10 during one of there big sales. There is pockets for everything! My straightener and curling iron even fit.



Tons of jewelry? No problem! I used to get tired of all my necklaces and earrings getting mushed together in an impossible mess. Not in anymore. You can purchase a tackle box or container with compartments from Michael's. Problem solved.



I have a fetish for scarves. I LOVE THEM! I buy one as a souvenir everywhere I go. I wanted an good way to store them. One that allowed them to be easily accessed and showed all their vibrant colors. So, I purchased a bathroom towel rack from T J Max on sale :) and hung it in my closet.
 

 
Need medicine in a handy spot. I put mine in a plastic clear shoebox with my other supplies.

 
If your husband is like mine and he hates dresser drawers and wants to be able to see everything in one glance. If your like me who wants everything to have a place, clutter free and out of view a bookshelf in the closet is a great choice. I bought our off Craigslist for $30.
 
 
 
 
Have any other fabulous ideas..I would love to hear about them. I'm always looking for ways to improve my skills :)


No comments:

Post a Comment