Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dresser Turned Buffet (Complete!)

In a previous post I had been working on an old dresser from my grandmother, which had been passed down or purchased by her to my father and then to my brother. It was on it's way to be sold at a garage sale when I caught a glimpse of it and nabbed it. These are the GRAND FINALE pictures of the finished project. It took a few weeks, but it is finally complete and I'm one happy momma about the outcome :)




If you have a hankering to see the before pictures or would like to see how I did this click HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Emily! That is SO beautiful!!!! Way to go girl! - Jordan Karch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure how I ended up here, but love your blog as it's a little off the wall, which is my favorite way to live. I'm your newest follower...number 6.

    ReplyDelete